Saturday, December 27, 2008

ze Freewheelin' Bob Dylan

QUOTES.

"Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet."

"A poem is a naked person... Some people say that I am a poet."

"I don't call myself a poet, because I don't like the word. I'm a trapeze artist."

"People today are still living off the table scraps of the sixties. They are still being passed around - the music and the ideas."

"I've always been the kind of person that doesn't like to trespass, but sometimes you just find yourself over the line."

"I'm speaking for all of us. I'm the spokesman for a generation. "

"I accept chaos, I'm not sure whether it accepts me."

"This land is your land and this land is my land, sure, but the world is run by those that never listen to music anyway."


LYRICS.

"No one is free; even the birds are chained to the sky."

"In the dime stores and bus stations, people talk of situations, read books, repeat quotations, draw conclusions on the wall."

"Democracy doesn't rule the world, You'd better get that in your head; This world is ruled by violence, But I guess that's better left unsaid."

"Mona Lisa must have had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles."

"Inside the museums, Infinity goes up on trial. Voices echo, this is what salvation must be like after a while."

"Ain't it just like the night to play tricks when you're tryin' to be so quiet? We sit here stranded, though we're all doin' our best to deny it. And Louise holds a handful of rain, temptin' you to defy it."




love n luck

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what does all this mean dear

NADIR ALCHEMIST said...

not everything is supposed to mean somethin..... n ur jus supposed to concentrate on what you feel lik or on what u think applies to you.... the rest doesnt matter at all... not one bit...