Sunday, December 2, 2012

ze se7en

Greed intoxicates. Lust burns.
And desire gets us every time.

Personification can sometimes completely change how we look at something. It might be obvious that our reactions to things would be different from our reactions to people but how drastic these differences might be are never really know till such decisions have to be made in the very light of their existence.

Reminiscing. Everyone seems to be. End of the year. End of life in the same places we used to be. Good byes are inevitable but they still stab us in the back every single time. And when they take us by surprise its never really a good one. And when you really want some one to leave you'll soon start to believe that they're never going to go.
There is sadness or resignation at a farewell. And the times that there is joy there is also doubt.
I'm in no mood to count. And my New Year's eve I have grown to like when coupled with House MD. This year I might have plans. But I'll miss House! But I don't miss everyone that goes. Though these days, it's the right people that never seem to stay!

And desire gets us every time!




love n luck

ps. My keyboard feels different. It has been a while!

No comments: