Friday, December 21, 2012

ze absolve

Don't cancel on me. Not now. Not after we've come so far!
Don't give up on me. Don't let me go. Stay a while. Please. We have a long way to go...

Many things we dreamed of. That we'd walk hand in hand.
Many things we thought of, and this doesn't seem to be going as planned.
It's not over as yet. This is not good bye.
We aren't done yet. I'm not letting you cry.

For all the things we dreamed of and all the plans we made.
Even if you're not in this, through this I'll wade.
I'll get us through I promise,
Hold on to us, hold on to this.
It's cold and it's stormy,
It's white and it's snowy.
But let me through and you'll see,
I'm warm as can be.
But even so,
Don't give up on me,
Don't let me go.
Believe my child,
Believe my boy,
I loved you,
And I still...



love n luck

No comments: