Saturday, September 6, 2014

ze uncanny laughter - II

I asked you to wait a while,
I need you to hold my hand.
The lover and the dance,
As they sway through this sad romance.

I need you to linger,
As I reach to keep you close,
I can do this alone I know,
But I need you by my side.

Soon I shall learn,
Now to grow, to face the open fields afore.
But in the distance, dark clouds draw nearer,
Seems like it's time to face the swelling tide.

Please hold me now,
Please stay a while.
I tried to breeze through this,
But I need you by my side.

The night is long and dreary,
And I have yet to saddle up,
I am bruised and beaten,
I may not make it through this ride.

So stay with me now,
Watch me close my eyes.
I pray we meet again, I pray you wait a while,
As I fade into this surreal séance.



love n luck

No comments: