Sunday, December 8, 2013

ze resignation

It's my last week at ITC! Just about the time when I started to settle in this side I had reason to move away and try to fit in somewhere I would have even less in common. I came here wanting to turn back and run as fast as my heels could carry me and now I'm starting to feel like I'm going to miss this place after all. The work was just brilliant and the interactions even better. I learned a lot... That was the idea! I could go on and on but all I'm really thinking is that I'm glad I stayed! Just that decision changed 2 years of my life completely and I wouldn't have it any other way!

So, I'll be back again. Someday, someway... If at anytime you are not feeling like a genius or extremely stupid, you're not doing it right!




love n luck

No comments: