Tuesday, December 3, 2013

ze goa

I always noticed I don't do quite well in Goa. The place ticks me off like none other. I don't tend to lose my mind much when family is around but it's the best I've managed to pull off so far. There is one thing though that never occurred to me whenever I wondered why this was. Effectively the answer was always the usual, it's pretty much home so there's no intrigue anymore. But today I realized that it really isn't that. Well the fact is... I find it very unsafe. It's the place I'm most unsure of myself. I doubt the people, I fear the food, and leave the beach as soon as I notice the sun starting to descend. I'd never want to ride on the beach roads and I never want to argue to reduce highly inflated prices. I'm scared, and I don't want to explain this fear to everyone eagerly looking forward to a trip and so I don't Go Goa!



love n luck

No comments: