Friday, March 9, 2012

ze 1st sem

the last tym i posted which was a couple of days ago, google asked me if i had read its privacy statement yet. yes... that's how long it has been! then again, that's recent news... just now, a second ago, i decided to blog, iv not had da feelin in longer than before google even thot of changin its ideas on privacy... forget feelin... feelings come and go.. its d urge im talkin about... its dat strain to put down in words with the hope of clarity... its that tug on ur heart u kno u cant cry out.... its the thots da flow da make u not give a dam abt grammar, spellin and punctuation...... an d only thin da it ever is... its d lack of a soul! some soul...... any soul.............. an with da my shoulders stretch out a bit.... my breaths relax.... my eyes shut...... my mind drifts......... an i lay out flat and dream










































































i feel very 1st sem-ish... the turmoil.... the new place.... the unusual ppl.... only this time its not as counter productiv.. today has been a bit confusin on d mind but it was a good day... a long walk..... a good talk.... iv never even seen a better moon an iv definitely not tried cheese cake before! n it wasn even full moon.. da slight sliver of hope an all in a days work... who wudv talked... today my dream is a dream... today my dream is not a nightmare, we'll save da for another day, we call da the blur, today is a dream, today is d present, today is not a gift, apparently i got mine a little less than 21 yrs ago...

my life is not goin to be bad... my life will fall in to path... an da path will be good... in a few years, i may not be rich, i mayb workin my ass of for every penny da i make... at a job i probably don wan.... but my life will fall in to place... an apartment.. transportation.... an eventually..... a kid! an all before im 30... i may nt b alive aft da.... but today i dream.. today i think... im goin to apply to berkeley and stanford next year... gre score or no gre score... i heard penn is good too... :')

so while i dream tonight an drift of to sleep, someone pls b my guardian angel n hav my back n help me not stumble over stones as often and if a tear ever at all should fall be the shoulder da keeps my head held high... i may make a mess of things time and again but believe in me and trust da i will sort it out... it works.. really! u jus got to try it out! and happy or sad, d warmth in ur touch should get me thru, of da im sure.... but then again.. if all else fails.... be my inspiration.. be my hope..... be.. my dream!





love n luck

No comments: