Thursday, January 3, 2013

ze nouveau

So maybe I have a resolution after all. And it may be a little late for this one because it's actually stuff you ought to learn in school but I just realized that I pretty much spent the whole of my last year bent up on this concept. I need to stop fighting. I need to quit rebelling against good things happening to me and I need to simply except them. They are good things happening to me after all, how hard can they be!
I need to stop the idea of myself not living up to me. It's not like I have standards but I do have a distinct way of going about a thing or two and most often than not I can't compromise. It's a good thing when it comes to dealing with other people, but since it's most often than not just me, it's about time I got over it.
I need to quit arguing with my thoughts. The whole idea of acceptance once again!
Basically, the concept is to stop selling myself short. It's to have more confidence in what I'm worth. It's to not give a dam about anti-social elements!
It's to love my life and not fight against every extra day I have to live.... May be, it's an incentive to stick through the war even though we may have just lost the battle!




love n luck

No comments: