Friday, April 20, 2012

ze you and me mood

I've found a new thing to be our thing! It's been so long since I've felt like this... And I'm so sure you can relate to it... It's got some of the greatest philosophies I've heard! It's got dreams and what becomes of them... Music and photography... And most of all it's got friends and family.. It's got love and affection... It's got everything that is you and me!

Come to think of it, it's quite symbolic of the first time I met you. Getting to know you, getting to know me in a new place, getting to know people that would always mean a lot to me... This and you are representative of an era I would wish would last forever... Though as it bids adieu I hope you wont because maybe... I feel like this, and you feel like this, and we have philosophies, and we have dreams and there's music and there's memories forever embedded with friends and family enveloped in all it's love and affection that is you and me...

Trust may be too much, but it's a start. You got nothing to worry about though you have everything to lose, but I'll meet you there...

Forever and Always!







Love n luck

No comments: