Monday, April 23, 2012

ze ... :S

They always said follow your dream. And I always thought they were right! But now it seems like the closest it has ever been for me to actually take a decision in the direction of following my dream but I am confused. Though the funnier part is what I am confused about and that is not whether I actually should follow my dream or not but in stead the question lies in which dream should I follow.

In school a girl looked at my handwriting and couldn't read it. It was very legible, or so I thought, but she couldn't read it! She told me I'd become a doctor, I told her that I might never do MBBS, but I'll definitely do a post doctorate if all went as planned. This was the plan, and this is the time to implement, and suddenly this doesn't seem like the ideal situation anymore! :S Nothing about me wants this plan to work any less than I wanted it to earlier but now it just seems a little childish especially with the restrictions I self-impose.

I love passion. Sometimes I am passion. This has been more or less dominant for quite sometime now. I guess even my dad could give you a detailed report, I bet he finds it really amusing! Usually this passion is pretty directional. Environmental, developmental, ecological. Basically everything a democracy should be. Then why not be part of that democracy. I've always believed in being the change. It's the only thing that actually seems to make sense to me. And anyone who has littered even once before and says anything positive about Singapore because it's a clean city should be punished by Singapore law (5000 lashes and 7 year imprisonment for 2 sq.ft. of unintentional vandalism).

So, as an extension of this thought I want to get in to politics because in my opinion it's your best bet to making a difference! Making a difference which might actually last more than a millisecond. I believe in the development of the population as a whole, I believe in the sustenance of an environment, I believe not in equality but in deserving reservations and head-starts to those who do not stand a chance, to the underdog! And I believe in me. It's not corruption that I am talking about here, corruption is human nature, all I want to believe in is development, people developing themselves!

And then there is the IT industry. Stress. But the world at your feet! Or so they say. :S




love n luck

No comments: