Thursday, April 19, 2012

ze struggle

Sometimes we fight for something only to find out that when we get it our goals have been changed!




love n luck



ps. The first time I heard this sentence, and right up until now, my heart is racing like crazy... The last time it did that I was worried about my bestest friend's dad! I knew it wouldn't be much, but that was the first time someone's probable health status freaked me out!

pps. Change has always been a goal for me. And by that, 'to be the change' has meant the world to me! So as much as I thought research was my thing, which it still is, education has also meant the world to me and so has business! So right now when I have come the closest to research than I ever had before, priorities are starting to blur and merge in to each other a bit. Though surprisingly, so is perspective. And what I realized, is that hard work has always been my forte! So I'm a little unsure at the moment, but I'm thinking I've got it all figured out. And my mum seems happy with the plan... And who would know better than her?!!! I love doing what my mum says, it makes life soooooooo much easier! If only I had thought of that earlier... Kids need to grow up someday, though it's funny how kiddish I feel for being 21, or maybe it's great...

ppps. Do I need to sign off again? :P

No comments: