Monday, August 24, 2009

ze big bad world doesn’t owe you a thing

Some call it sick, I call it weak


The color drains
The faces fade
The leaves fall
Doesn’t everyone leave…?
One and all

It’s not now that it once was
There’s always a start
But maybe that isn’t the dawn that’s to come
Doesn’t’ everyone leave?
One and all

Keep on running
Keep on running
Learn to be still
Doesn’t everyone leave?
One and all

And just before the fall
One of these nights
One of these crazier days
When the wicked world is just too nefarious
And you’re just so far out of reach
I’m at home with the feeling
But why does it surprise me every time you go away

And I’ll still be here
Waiting, that’s what I do
Just wait for you.

Every time you go away
Every time you go away
Every time you go
Away

I love you
I miss you
It’s what you taught me
I want to disappear too
That you left me illiterate to
It’s what you did to my soul




love n luck

No comments: