Thursday, June 4, 2009

ze zymphony

I would like to consider my life as a fraction of 2 places… me, my likes or the lack of them, my hobbies, even what I eat vary according to these 2 places. And these 2 very distinct groups are further sub-divided according to the amount of people that surround me. And this is solely defined by the mood or mental state I co-exist with as the bane of my subsistence. It’s actually a very clear picture as depicted by still running waters. The under-currents and occasional tempest is not taken into high consideration here at the moment. That we shall just leave for one of those weird aura disposition days. Here we shall just discuss the calm, unruffled train of thought.

Yes the 2 places are home, and college, the almost home away from home. I personally have neither one on top of the other on an ‘I – love – the – most…’ list. In fact they are very stalemate like if they ever choose to compete. One might just win over the other by chance or circumstance*. 2 lives. No just 1. 2 places. True. 2 people. Occasionally, though one parasitic of the other. 2 surroundings. Totally!

The question at the end of this is though, how different are the two from each other anyway? It’s occasionally amazing how both can co-exist from time to time for very brief but conspicuous intervals. For example, the internet, phone conversations, letters etc. Yet at the end of it, the bed you sleep in tells you where you are. Are you where you want to be?

-To be contd.



Love n luck
(31.05.2009)
Inspired by ‘Like The Flowing River, Paulo Coelho’


*explained in next post

No comments: