Saturday, January 10, 2009

ze reappearance

so my sabatical wen it comes to d blog update has ended i hope... so reappearance on 'our souls verdict' for one.... its nice to be back... thank u all hu have made dis possible..... first id lik to thank god for everything he has given me.... my parents..... yada yada..... il continue wen i do win dat nobel....... or maybe write that book...... well this is my first post of the year too..... i have reached manipal as of 6 some odd dis mornin.... the bus journey from udipi wasn as good as had expected tho.... dat idiot drove sanely.....!!

it feels nice to be back.... the stuff ur used too as it is widout changin one bit..... everything seems to be continuin from wer it left of as if der had never been a separation of any sort at all kinda thing..... lik it waited for u.... the whole place and everything wit it.... it refused to move a nanometer til we 'reappeared' voodoo-cally for me, braids et al.... yo jamaica.....

so now bmbay has been left far behind.... that was one amazin amazin holiday..... the best so far ever kinda thing.... i pretty much had d time of my life.... very little u cud ask for beyond dat...... it was good..... n i had d moon followin me all my way from der.... lik watchin over me or sometin.... it was crazy crazy bright...... made my white blouse glow.....

oh n i hav class.... workshop actually from 5-8 on a frickin friday evenin... n i hav french class 5.30-6.30..... lik wut in d world wer dey thinkin wen dey came up wid dis genius timetable.... frickin idiots..... hu does crazy shit lik dis??? frickin wierdos.... its beyond stupidity.....


love n luck

n if ur missin me.... don tink u will for a while now....

No comments: