Monday, October 27, 2008

ze net

so curiosity.... checked... not today....
trademarks n copyrights.... checked... not today....
diwali.... checked.... not today....

so wut is for today is....

a random unanticipated unprophesized online messenger conversation....
it was actually to wish my relly really good friend for her birthday.... also considerin me livin miles away from her i gotta pay somethin called an std phone bill which gets pretty expensive... n den suddenly 5 of us wer online... lik wut a coincidence.... n im almost never lucky so this lucky is like outta da question... it lik i won the lottery lucky.... or the nobel prize more my type.... but u kinda have to work for that.... luck never on my side.... mayb it was on their side.... all of dem.... or mayb they hate speakin to me n luck lik it usually is was on no ones side..... but i lik....wish history repeats itself lik dis for my birthday too.... oh how i wish oh how i wish... i was lik grinnin from ear to ear.... dese are the times i wish to remember.... picture perfect really.... how nice!!!

love n luck

No comments: