Wednesday, October 16, 2013

ze diet rant

I'm scared! I can take care of people. Hell yeah I can teach them a lot! It's me that is the problem. Well isn't it always. The only reason someone might get bored is because they just can't stand their own company! I'm never bored. I may always be busy and occupied, but that's not an excuse. And it's not to the extent of solitary confinement madness either. I'm scared. I can't take care of me...

As a kid, I never felt hungry. Furthermore, I thought meals were a waste of time. I'd drag them on pointlessly and each one would last no less than three hours at a stretch. On the bad day, I'd fall asleep with food still in my mouth... But that's just it, a day I have alone is equivalent to a few more days I'd add to my anorexic exhibitions! And then the gastric acidity plight that befalls thereafter and then I'm starving for a few more hours. I actually get up occasionally to get myself a scrambled egg or potato chips or a bar of chocolate but the health conscious me that I am when I'm not alone is not very happy.

And so I'm scared. I'm soon going to be in a country with a higher currency exchange equivalent and who said I need more reasons to starve. So I need to get working on this and soon... ....




love n luck

Ps. Yay, I'm hungry now! Sorry I left this post hanging...

1 comment:

E said...

Alimentaire en Europe est excellent! C'est plutôt pas cher aussi.