Sunday, October 2, 2011

ze things that will never be

The things that will never be... AGAIN..

The things that will never be. Wishful thinking. Hope. An excuse to live life yet another day. To wake up today and realize, world peace exists, you can teleport, the person asleep next to you will always have the same affection and love for you and you'd never have a disagreement ever, your on vacation-with absolutely nothing to think about-not even pondering the mysteries of the universe, you never have to slam the door again, you never have to give up in the middle of a text message conversation and say let time do it's thing.

No. There are no lyrics for every mood. There is no song for every situation. Lets rephrase. There shouldn't be! People may self introspect, melody induced, time and time again, but do they ever learn to live with themselves? Do they ever master the art of not saying, "I wish I...!"

Today I might wish I knew 6 years ago as much as I know now. Though, almost all of what I know now, I can proudly credit to experience. A few things I can credit to other peoples experience, though does that certify me to still say that my word on the subject should be most trusted. An then again, if I did learn all of this then, what about saturation? Understanding and the ability to comprehend? Psychology?

Time is an illusion. Time is a dimension. Time is a frame, time is a plane. Planes do not possess the attribute of width, though they can extend, without limit, in length and breadth. Any point in a plane can be defined by a co-ordinate. This is relative to the axes of the plane. A single point on one plane, can also be a point on an infinite number of planes. Please tell me again, what is time?





Whoever thought, there might be a longer list than that of the things I'll never say...





Whoever thought, there might be a post on 'ze things that will never be' and not one line in that post would begin to describe any of my aspirations of what I would want, to be!











love and luck


Ps. Can we say for sure, that in the entire existence of space, the sun has seemingly traveled the same path, or even part of the same path twice?
Space is a dimension.

No comments: