Thursday, December 23, 2010

ze season's greetings

It's amazing how I can never seem to loive in Bombay these days. I barely reach here and I want to get back. And the more surprising part is when I so innocently and unknowingly refer to getting back as to get home. Bombay doesn't seem like home anymore. It now seems like a mere obligation to not bite the hand that feeds you. It's sad when life is reduced to this. Think it marks the coming of the end of the world. It definitely should be somewhere around the corner if even during Christmas people realize the only way to be happy and to enjoy the festive season is to pretend like nothing wrong ever happens anyway. And Manohar Pai talks about masks.

I think I know exactly why I don't like staying here anymore but 1 thing I've not put into place exactly is my lethargy and lack of enthusiasm to socialize with people I would normally refer to as pretty good friends. At the moment nothing at all seems to matter in any way whatsoever. The food is not good. I meet only people I do not share strong emotional attachments with. I'm becoming more and more distant from the only person I willingly care about without a doubt... And it's Christmas time, what more could be reason enough!!!!

This might be the first of many,
I shall not bore you already!




love n luck

No comments: