Saturday, April 5, 2014

ze whirlwind

Would it actually be too much to ask if we could have just a little bit of time to spend with each other under controlled circumstances? Where we could be where we wanted to, and what we did had no consequences, and what we had had no effects on what we could be doing, and the likes. Just for a little bit. Uninterrupted, free from disturbance. As a token of affection for all the times we have spent together and trying to pick ourselves up and put broken pieces in place. Somehow, its just the worst times that we are able to see each other's face.

And I would not have any other was when it comes to this, cause I really count on you to see me through. But I think it's quite blue, that that's the only time you see me too. So I would wish it would be much better for you, you know I really do. You just never get to see the me I would like to be.





Love n luck

No comments: