Sunday, February 9, 2014

ze Mad-rid-da

Well I've been here for a little while now... It's good! It's good. It's gooood!! Not all I thought it would be, but the parts I hoped it wouldn't be turned out way better than I expected so then who am I to complain. So the few things that are awesome - - - - - Food is brilliant! I never ever dreamt that dal could be made with bacon. It is almost the most brilliant innovation anyone could come by. I'd definitely invest in that. It's great!
Next, the weather on it's good days, which aren't so few, is good. So, I guess I might as well take what I'm getting. And I'm sure the good days are only going to be increasing. If not today, latest within a fortnight or so. It's not too bad, so that's liveable.
But now having saved the best for last, well, who would ever thought they'd ever say this in their life... The teachers are to die for!!!!! They're just so good it's almost unbelievable. So smart, so smart!! Much to learn from them. Though actually, I'm thinking, everyone would love learning if they had teachers like this! So captivating is their thought process that you only get to see it in action. I'm sure this year is going to be mind blowing. At least in class if nothing else. Wow! I'm still so amazed.
Ah, and another thing! Barcelona is a lot of fun! ;)




love n luck

No comments: